Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Resources for CWA

Wow! Between getting ready for the 2009 ELCA Churchwide Assembly (CWA), being at Churchwide Assembly, and recovering from Churchwide Assembly, I haven't been posting much! Sorry about that! I've been taking some time to a. collect my thoughts, b. listen to other people, and c. be really, really busy (which is no excuse because it's nothing new). I was not a voting member, but the group I was with had visitor status, so we were able to be present for some of the important discussions.

Anyway, this delay turns out to be kind of fortuitous, because in the weeks since Churchwide Assembly, I've discovered more helpful resources than I would've had to share when I was right there. (Yes, I was right there. For some of it, anyway.)

So, if you are interested, here are some resources for more information, in no particular order:

A Google search will surely turn up dozens, even hundreds, of other resources, from news articles to personal blogs, some of them more reliable than others (as is always the case with things you find on the Internet). I will be happy to answer questions about the parts that I experienced and to listen to questions and concerns, but I find it most helpful to do that in person rather than online, so it probably won't happen on this blog.
~Pastor Sarah

1 comment: