Monday, March 2, 2009

Hello and welcome (again)!

This month, I finally felt brave enough to put a note about this blog in the parish newsletter. So, if you are visiting for the first time, welcome! Feel free to browse through the archives (there are links on the right side of the screen--note that I've mostly been active since January of this year).

If you are new to the world of blogging, you may discover that one of the really great things about this medium is that you are able to leave your own comments! If you are not sure what to do, blogger has a tutorial that will explain the process (with pictures). Under each post, there will be a link that says "0 comments" (or whatever number). Follow that link to leave a comment! You don't even have to sign in--you may comment anonymously. Leaving comments is a great way to let me know that you are out there (otherwise it feels like I'm just talking to myself) and to encourage me to keep updating (or to stop updating, if you feel like I'm just rambling!). Remember, your comments are available for all the world to see, so be careful about posting private information.
~Pastor Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment