Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hey, it's Thursday!

How quickly this week has gone! It's Thursday already! Where does the time go?

Pastor Paul and I were able to spend the first part of this week at our synod's Fall Theological Conference in St. Cloud. I always enjoy synod events because they give us a chance to connect with friends and colleagues from across our region--but also because they remind me that we are part of a church that is much larger than just our little community. I am loving Starbuck, and God is doing some exciting things through the congregations in our town and parish--but through our ties to the synod, the ELCA, and beyond, we are part of something much, much bigger. I love that about the church--there is always more to it than meets the eye.

One of the things I learned this week is that there are a number of pastors in our area who have figured out this whole blogging thing (and they've been at it for a while). So, if you are interested in more reflections and news from Southwestern Minnesota, check out some of these:

~Pastor Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment