Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Prayers: K.I.C.K. (almost summer edition)

Last Wednesday was the last official week of K.I.C.K., our new after-school program. This afternoon, the kids are still coming to rehearse and perform a show about Jonah. I never get to see what they are doing in the music/drama portion of our afternoons, so I'm really looking forward to it. They are a great bunch of kids and I'm sure they will do a fantastic job.

At the same time, this is a great moment to stop and pray for each of the kids who have been coming. Many of them I will see over the summer at church or at Bible school or even just around town, but I will miss our weekly gatherings.

Prayers are also appreciated by our adult leadership, as we figure out what was good that we want to continue and what we want to work on, and generally focus on how God is calling us to move this ministry forward.
~Pastor Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment