Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Random photo time!

I added a little photo slideshow to the sidebar on the right. It includes various shots of the various congregations in CrossWind Parish, all of which are quite lovely. Brownie points to anyone who can identify them all.

I wanted to have a picture over there in the sidebar, but I couldn't think of a really good way to pick which one to choose, so I went with a rotation. However, it's a bit gadget-heavy for my tastes, so please let me know if it gives you any trouble or makes the page difficult to load.

Yes, I realize that these things are now quite common, and most people use them without any worry at all--but I am a bit old school with regards to the internet, and so I believe that it is more important to be accessible than to impress everybody with my supposed technological savvy. However, I am a bit out of practice, so if it doesn't work, I really want to know.

Oh, and Happy Easter! (No, I haven't forgotten. This is day 4, by the way.)
~Pastor Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment