Wednesday, April 29, 2009

This would be day 18

Of Easter, that is. No, I have not forgotten, although I have been remiss in the blogging department.

On Monday and Tuesday, I was at a meeting in the cities. Some of the other pastors who were there were from northwestern Minnesota or eastern North Dakota, where the flooding, it turns out, is not even remotely over. It was a vivid reminder for me that our prayers and support are still very much needed. At this point, what is needed the most, I think, are prayers for strength and endurance--our brothers and sisters have been dealing with this flooding for a really long time and they are more than ready for it to be over. The Northwestern Minnesota and Eastern North Dakota Synods have resources and information on their respective websites.

P.S. If I am not blogging, the quickest way to get me back is to start leaving comments. It makes me feel guilty and then I post again. No, really.
~Pastor Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment