Friday, November 20, 2009

Follow-up: Captive Free

I just realized that although I posted that Captive Free was coming to Starbuck, I never said anything about how it went! I had a great time at both the Saturday night program and the Sunday morning service. Both were a little light on youth attendance (what's up with that? anyone?), but I got a lot of great comments from the people who were there. The music was lovely (I really love organ and piano music and traditional hymns, but it does my heart good to hear something different from time to time), the team was fantastic, and the puppets were adorable.

So, lots of thanks to Captive Free Central Plains, a talented group with strong gifts for ministry. (And they figured out why my computer was projecting green-tinted images.) And thanks to everybody who helped to make their visit a success!
~Pastor Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I agree they were very good well worth the drive to hear them, FYI a "sister" group Rainbow of Promise will be at Faith Lutheran in Morris on Nov 29 leading both morning worship services plus a youth event in the eve with First Lutheran youth.

    ReplyDelete