Monday, January 26, 2009

Blog update

My tentative goal was to achieve 10 posts in the month of January. Will I make it? It's too close to tell! (I suppose if I post about how many posts I've made, that will help. Or is this cheating?)

Fairly shortly (within the half-hour) I'm heading to the Shores of St. Andrew for an educational retreat, and since I tend to post more in the first half of the week than the second (and I'll spend the first half of the week away), that may have some effect on my results.

In a blogging first for me, some of my reflections from last Tuesday actually made it into Sunday's sermon. I understand that some pastors actually post their sermons online, but I am not quite there yet, so if you want to know what I said, you'll have to either ask me for a copy or ask someone else who was there.

As is usually the case with blogs, I sometimes get the feeling that I am talking to myself out here. I'm okay with that (I kind of like talking, and I don't much mind talking to myself), but if there is anybody out there, the occasional comment would go a long way. I have this blog set to allow anonymous comments, so you don't even have to tell me who you are, much less register. I have noticed that I tend to do a better job of updating if I think someone is noticing.
~Pastor Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment